We are looking for a passionate Spa Therapist to join the Aman Spa team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
The Aman Spa located in the newly restored wing of the Connaught creates a revitalising haven, and a portal from England to the East, where an established fusion of traditional Eastern beauty and healing remedies awaits. The Aman Spa at The Connaught is truly a place that focuses on holistic wellbeing. All treatments are enhanced by using only products that reflect the organic, holistic and healing ethos of the Aman Spa. The Aman spa’s mission is to ensure that every guest experiences an individually bespoke treatment, creating a total awakening of the senses, to ensure they emerge relaxed, fulfilled and with a renewed enthusiasm for life. We believe that only a truly holistic approach to well-being can create a sense of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual balance.
Main duties & responsibilities
The ideal candidate for our Spa Therapist role within the Aman Spa will:
- Be versed in both Eastern and Western therapies and philosophies.
- Be of a warm, caring, intuitive, honest, flexible and adaptable nature.
- Possess a genuine commitment to healing, holistic views and development of their skills within this area.
As Spa Therapist, you must:
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, engaging and customer focused.
- Be an excellent motivator to your team.
- Have a strong communication and administration skills.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience as a Therapist and will have worked in a similar role within a luxury spa.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now