Casual Waiting Staff
We are seeking a Casual Waiting Staff (Waiters/Waitressess) to join our Events team. This role is paid per hour and is on as as required basis.
Claridge’s is one of London’s premiere party venues for guests from rock stars to royalty. From grand balls to cocktail parties, our legendary Art Deco hotel offers an exquisite setting for celebrations large and small.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Offer a warm and genuine welcome to guests, including arrival meet & greet and offer assistance throughout your shift
- Prepare hot beverages and basic alcoholic drinks
- Serve Food & Beverages to Claridge’s standards
- To be able to carry Silver Service with confidence
- Carry out cleaning of departmental equipment and room
The ideal candidate would have a real interest in the hospitality industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a 5* property and also be involved in large events. We are looking for an enthusiastic Waiter/ess to join our highly motivated and focused team at this prestigious five super-luxury star hotel.
Previous hotel Waiter/ess experience would be an advantage but not essential. You must be able to communicate effectively, maximise resources, adhere to strict Hygiene standards and adhere to Health and Safety regulations. A flexible approach is imperative to the ever-changing demands of the Department.
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial, however not essential
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now