Claridge’s is London’s art deco jewel, with a rich history and heritage that all started in the 19th century. Claridge's prides itself on impeccable service. For generations we’ve catered to our guests' every whim, both inside and outside the hotel, offering a unique, genuinely bespoke approach to meet the needs of the tired, the excited and the exacting traveller.
The huge sparkling Chihuly light sculpture and grand art deco of the Foyer transforms this Mayfair restaurant into a magical dining space, whilst the inviting banquettes of the Reading Room allow for more intimate dining. Frequented by famous faces for over a hundred years, it’s the perfect venue for a light meal, sipping cocktails and the best afternoon tea in London.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Creating memorable experiences for our guests, simultaneously ensuring that service is prompt and professional.
- Supporting all the team, including the Head Waiters and Waiters.
- Handling complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that licensing laws, health and safety legislation is adhered to.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role, within a five star or fine dining environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now