We are looking for an experienced Server to work in our Staff Restaurant. As a key part of the team you will be required to assist with the preparation, presentation and the service of all food and beverages. You will also be required to help with the clearing and cleaning of the restaurant, maintaining the highest standard at all times.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
You will be meeting and greeting our team members during lunch and dinner times and ensure that they receive a 5* service during their break times and whilst serving them their meals. As Server in our Staff Restaurant you will play an active part in giving new ideas for the department in terms of menus, service and products.
We are looking for a strong, motivated individual, ideally someone who has worked in a similar role. The person will be a team player who is adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now