We are seeking a motivated room attendant to join our Housekeeping team. Essential in the smooth running of the housekeeping operation you will clean and maintain our luxurious guest bedrooms.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes such as our wonderful, contemporary suites. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Clean and maintain our luxurious rooms daily
- Ensure that the highest possible standard of cleanliness is achieved, supplies are replenished, and that our guests are made to feel at home
- Maintain service and public areas, keeping them clean and tidy
- Report defects in the rooms, to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level
- Assist the wider housekeeping team where necessary to ensure efficiency and seamless service
- Experience as Room Attendant within a hospitality environment would be beneficial
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.