We are seeking an exceptional Receptionist to join the Claridge’s team.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Checking our guests in and out, escorting them to their rooms and cross-selling the hotel’s departments. Building rapport with each individual guest, in order to create emotional bonds.
- As part of your daily tasks you will also be required to take reservations and ensure that all instructions are carried out and processed accordingly.
- Handling cash and foreign currency exchange.
Successful candidates for our Receptionist opportunity will:
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Have immaculate personal presentation.
- Be able to work in a pressured environment, and consistently reach our high standards.
- Your shift pattern will be approximately three to four months of day shifts and three weeks of night shifts on a rotating basis.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.