We are seeking an exceptional Receptionist to join the Claridge’s team.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Checking our guests in and out, escorting them to their rooms and cross-selling the hotel’s departments. Building rapport with each individual guest, in order to create emotional bonds.
- As part of your daily tasks you will also be required to take reservations and ensure that all instructions are carried out and processed accordingly.
- Handling cash and foreign currency exchange.
Successful candidates for our Receptionist opportunity will:
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Have immaculate personal presentation.
- Be able to work in a pressured environment, and consistently reach our high standards.
- Your shift pattern will be approximately three to four months of day shifts and three weeks of night shifts on a rotating basis.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now