We are seeking an exceptional Breakfast/Night Chef to join the Kitchen team within Claridge’s. Our colleagues possess an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
Claridge’s is London’s art deco jewel, with a rich history and heritage that all started in the 19th century. Claridge's prides itself on impeccable service. For generations we’ve catered to our guests' every whim, both inside and outside the hotel, offering a unique, genuinely bespoke approach to meet the needs of the tired, the excited and the exacting traveller.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Assisting the Sous Chefs in the preparation and service of food for the breakfast and night service
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times and also be expected to make sure that the Kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required
- Demonstrating appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal staff, suppliers and clients, maximise resources and adhere to strict Hygiene standards and Health and Safety regulations.
- Good organisation is pivotal to this hands-on role, to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role within a five star or fine dining environment, with a passion for food and quality products, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed.
- Well presented with ability to deal with a challenging environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now