Night Breakfast Chef
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes such as our wonderful, contemporary suites. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Assisting the Sous Chefs in the preparation and service of food for the breakfast and night service
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times and also be expected to make sure that the Kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required
- Demonstrating appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal staff, suppliers and clients, maximise resources and adhere to strict Hygiene standards and Health and Safety regulations.
- Good organisation is pivotal to this hands-on role, to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role within a five star or fine dining environment, with a passion for food and quality products, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed.
- Well presented with ability to deal with a challenging environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now