We are seeking a motivated house porter to join our Housekeeping team. You will be responsible for assisting the Housekeeping team to ensure that our guest rooms and store rooms are kept to the highest standards.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensure that the guest rooms and housekeeping store areas are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- Assist our room attendants in general housekeeping duties, including moving heavy furniture, setting up extra beds and ensure that supplies are replenished
- Assist in spring cleaning, cleaning difficult to reach places, shampooing carpets and keeping all service areas clear of rubbish
- Provide all necessary equipment and items that are requested by the housekeepers or guests
- Experience as porter within a hospitality environment would be beneficial
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.