Events operations supervisor
We are seeking an exceptional event operations supervisor to join the event operations team. Responsible for delivering exquisite events that are an experience for our exacting guests.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Execute simultaneous meeting and events within our Clarence Room, Windsor Room, Boardroom, Highgrove Room, St James Room, Buckingham Room and Balmoral Room.
- Oversee the setting up, serving and clearing down of all functions including breakfasts, lunches, dinners, weddings, barmitzvahs and conferences for 6-50 guests.
- Ensure that each event that you are allocated is executed to our guests exacting standards, exceeding their expectations where possible.
- Lead, engage and motivate a small casual team ensuring that excellence is delivered
- 5-star experience within a similar role
- Ability to demonstrate leadership within a small team
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now