We are seeking an exceptional Goods Receiver to join the Claridge’s Kitchen Team. Our colleagues possess an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Supervising the arrival of all our supplies entering the hotel.
- Checking the quality and quantity of goods entering the hotel, and reporting any irregularities to the Purchasing Manager
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation with a confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.