Chef de Partie
We are seeking an exceptional Chef de Partie to join the Claridge’s staff restaurant kitchen team. Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion enriched with an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
Claridge’s is London’s art deco jewel, with a rich history and heritage that all started in the 19th century. Claridge's prides itself on impeccable service. For generations we’ve catered to our guests' every whim, both inside and outside the hotel, offering a unique, genuinely bespoke approach to meet the needs of the tired, the excited and the exacting traveller.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Working in our Staff Restaurant as a Chef de Partie, you will be required to assist the kitchen team in the preparation and service of food ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- You will be required to work in either the hot or cold sections of the Kitchen and be able to have command of that section.
- On average, Pause, our staff restaurant serves 80 breakfasts, 250 lunches and 160 dinner in a day, 7 days a week.
- You will also be expected to ensure that the Kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required.
- We are looking for a strong, motivated individual.I
- ideally someone who has worked in a similar role within the hospitality or travel and tourism industry.
- The person will be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now