We are seeking an exceptional Chef de Partie to join our Michelin-star team at Davies and Brook.
While sharing some influences with Daniel Humm's iconic Eleven Madison Park, the food, interior and feel of Davies and Brook combine to create a Michelin-star restaurant that’s entirely its own with the menu reflecting London’s eclectic cultural scene.
Davies and Brook focuses on warm, inviting and engaging hospitality. Guests of the fine dining restaurant can expect a menu that embraces the heritage of its location with a contemporary sensibility.
Our colleagues possess passion for attention to detail and service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s
Main duties & responsibilities
- Prepare ingredients for and during service working alongside the junior sous chef and sous chef
- Manage and support a team of commis chefs and demi chef de parties on the section
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained in the preparation of food
- Support the rest of the kitchen team during service to ensure a smooth operation
- Ensure that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Maintain a positive relationship with the kitchen and front of house team
- Experience as a chef de partie or higher in a fast paced kitchen environment
- Luxury hotel experience would be beneficial
- Passion for food and quality products and ingredients
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.