We are seeking a knowledgeable bartender to join the Claridge's Bar team. Champagnes and cocktails are served in style, there is nowhere quite like Claridge’s Bar. We have sourced an extensive collection of drinks – from rare champagnes to sought-after spirits.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional beverages and service experiences that result in lasting memories
- Support the head bartender, waiter/ waitresses and managers during service
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained throughout the bar
- Maintain seamless service at all times
- Experience as a bartender or above, preferentially in a fast paced bar environment
- Passion for beverages, quality products and ingredients
- Ability to demonstrate good product knowledge, specifically for cocktails, spirits, wines or champagnes
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Here at Maybourne, we strive to reward our employees for the incredible work they do every single day. In return for your hard work and dedication we offer you:
- Excellent salary package.
- Family Friendly company policies including enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- Holiday allowance increase after 3 and 5 years of service.
- Travel Season Ticket Loans.
- Pension Scheme*.
Health and Wellbeing Support
- Subsidised monthly Podiatrist and Masseuse treatments.
- Flu vaccination vouchers*.
- Eye test vouchers and contributions towards glasses*.
- 24-hour colleague assistance helpline.
- On and off-site Occupational Health Service.
- Death in Service salary contribution.
- Various wellbeing activities focused on mental and physical health.
- A complimentary state-of-the-art all-day dining staff restaurant serving a range of nutritious meals.
Recognition and Career Development
- Referral Scheme ‘Introduce a Star’ where you can earn up to £1,500*.
- Instant colleague recognition and award programme with generous prizes.
- Colleague of the month nominations with generous prizes.
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities.
- In-house training and development team with a strong focus on career progression and personal growth.
- Long service awards.
- Preferential room rates of £50 per overnight stay for yourself or your family across Maybourne.
- Hotel Guest Experience Stay* including an overnight stay and wining and dining at our renowned restaurants and bars.
- 50% Food and Beverage discount* across Maybourne.
- Social events (Annual Awards, Summer Maybourne Picnic, Welcome to Work, Annual Colleague Party, Annual Colleague Children's Party, etc.)
- Wedding and Baby gifts.
- Retirement functions.
*Terms and conditions apply to all benefits.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now