Assistant back of house manager
We are seeking an exceptional Assistant Back of House Manager who strives for service perfection, and the ultimate in luxury guest experience.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Assistant Back of House Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a successful team of approximately 20, including training, supervision and organisation.
- Effective communication between departments and with internal staff, suppliers, agencies and clients.
- Ensuring all cleaning, maintenance and operation of all the kitchen equipment and Back of House machinery is completed.
- Maximising resources including the monitoring and replenishing of stocks including cutlery and crockery.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations and maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the department.
Successful candidates for our Assistant Back of House Manager opportunity will:
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service
- Be able to motivate and lead a team, is adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English, superior organisational skills and immaculate personal presentation
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now