We are seeking an exceptional junior butler to join the butler team, which is a key part of our in room dining operation, responsible for looking after our guests in our luxury feature suites.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth operation of our luxury feature suites, including serving food and beverage, organising private dinner parties, taking care of guest’s laundry including unpacking and packing of guest’s luggage
- Liaise with other departments to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible, anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations at every opportunity
- Build rapport with each individual guest, in order to create emotional bonds
- Experience within a similar role within a hotel environment is preferable; however this is not a prerequisite
- Have immaculate personal presentation
- Successful candidates will need to have strong Food and Beverage knowledge
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Ability to deal with high profile clients in a profession manner
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.