Guest Relations Host
We are seeking an exceptional Health Club & Spa Host to join and drive our new Health Club and Spa at Claridge’s.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Making reservations and develop excellent product and treatment knowledge, in order to advise clients of the products and treatments that would suit their needs.
- Responsible for opening up the Health Club and Spa in the morning, meeting and greeting guests and visitors throughout the day. Processing payments, controlling any reception based administration/filing, processing vouchers and membership and mail order product sales are also part of this position.
- Ensuring that all facilities are kept immaculate e.g. fruits, water, juices and towel supplies for the guests are restocked.
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Ability to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now