Events and Groups Coordinator
We are seeking an exceptional Events & Groups Coordinator to join the Claridge’s team.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes.
Claridge’s is one of London’s premiere party venues for guests from rock stars to royalty. From grand balls to cocktail parties, our legendary Art Deco hotel offers an exquisite setting for celebrations large and small.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Coordinate and complete all administrative tasks for the Events & Groups Office. Including responsibilities such as completing invoices, creating pro formas and contracts, creating & updating menus, distributing event information, collating weekly event packs and arranging various reports.
- Support the Events & Groups Team where necessary
- Responsible for managing small in-house guest meetings and internal meetings when they arise
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences that result in lasting memories.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills, and show ability to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
- Have a confident, professional and welcoming personality, with immaculate presentation.
- Take a pro-active approach to problem solving and challenges, be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The role requires strong organisational skills and a confident Word/Excel user.
- Knowledge of Delphi would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.