We are seeking an exceptional Junior Floor Housekeeper to join the Claridge’s team.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Main duties & responsibilities
- The seamless running of your assigned section of our unique rooms
- The supervision of your housekeeping team, including Room Attendants and House Porters, in order to provide memorable experiences for our guests.
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- The development and ongoing learning of Room Attendants and House Porters
- Ensuring that each of our unique rooms, finest linens and amenities are kept in exceptional condition.
- Have excellent communication skills, and be able to lead and manage a large team.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Demonstrate an absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role, within a five star environment.
- You will have a passion for quality products and service, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed.
- Be able to work under pressure, and be able to adapt to our guests ever changing needs.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.