We are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Spa Therapist to join our Haybarn Spa here at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
Unique among London hotels, The Berkeley’s rooftop Haybarn Bamford Health Club and Spa and gym offers an unforgettable experience to both hotel guests and members. As a Spa Therapist you will provide massage and signature beauty treatments to our members and hotel guests while maintaining the highest standards of service at all times. You will also assist with the smooth running of the Spa and the reception, and use your spa menu knowledge and initiative to promote our Spa services and products at all times.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Spa Therapist who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry. You will have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Passion for delivering outstanding guest service
- Strong sales background
- Fluent level of spoken English
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Team Player
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now