A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Spa Attendant to join our Health Club & Spa team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Check and tidy up as required all areas of the Health Club, including picking up and disposing of dirty laundry, used guest suppliers and rubbish.
- Assist the Receptionist with the opening and closing down procedures i.e. switching on and off; carrying out safety checks, ensuring all areas are clean and tidy and ready for use, particular attention to be paid at night to ensuring that the Club is stocked, tidy and totally ready for use the following morning.
- Replenish guest supplies in the in ladies and gentlemen’s changing areas and toilet facilities
- Check and maintain as required all areas of the Health Club in particular showers, hand basins, toilets, mirrors, floors, doors, saunas and steam rooms.
- Assist with the taking of orders, service and clearing up of food and beverage items when required including fruit bowl, tea and water stations.
As a Spa Attendant you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience at The Berkeley.
Successful candidates for our Spa Attendant opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now