A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Rooms Technician to join our Technical Services team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist the hotel in working towards the vision of being meticulously maintained.
- Ensure all jobs reported are followed up to completion ensuring a high level of service.
- Detect and report any faults to the Office co-ordinator
- Ensure all plumbing in room is maintained and working correctly to a five star standard.
- Bring to the attention of the HOD’s any possible Health and Safety risks in the building.
- Assist the guest with any requests they might have whilst staying in the hotel.
- Ensuring all electrical appliances are visually safe and report any defects to the Front Office Team.
- Working closely with the Painter & Decorator and French Polisher to ensure the general standard of the room is up to five star standards.
As a Rooms Technician you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for working in a high-end facility. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and colleagues to ensure a smooth delivery of 5* service.
Successful candidates for our Rooms Technician opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now