Human Resources Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Human Resources Coordinator to join our fantastic Human Resources team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide a comprehensive, confidential Human Resources support to all employees at The Berkeley to support the achievement of our vision and goals.
- Assist and work with the Human Resources Team to operate an effective and efficient Human Resources Department to ensure compliance with The Berkeley Maybourne Hotel Group policies and current legislation.
- Being the first point of contact to acknowledge and assist employees who come into the Human Resources Office. Providing immediate responses and in line with our standards.
- Actively assist with the organisation of all social events for employees.
- Prepare & coordinate the communication of employee benefits.
- Maintain the general administration of the department and ensure all relevant data is inputted and updated weekly.
- Assist the Senior Human Resources team with additional projects as and when assigned.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for working with people. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with our colleagues to help maintain a fantastic work environment at The Berkeley.
Successful candidates for our Human Resources Coordinator opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now