Human Resources Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator to join the award-winning HR team at The Berkeley hotel.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are furnished by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea ‘Prêt-à-Portea’ is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge, and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace, Michelin-starred dining in ‘Marcus’ by Marcus Wareing and our Bamford Health Club & Spa.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will be passionate about people and be an excellent and confident communicator providing service to approximately 450 team members. You will be a great team player, highly personable and take a proactive approach to your role.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide a comprehensive, confidential Human Resources support to all employees at The Berkeley to support the achievement of our vision and goals.
- Assist and work with the Human Resources Team to operate an effective and efficient Human Resources Department to ensure compliance with The Berkeley Maybourne Hotel Group policies and current legislation.
- Being the first point of contact to acknowledge and assist employees who come into the Human Resources Office. Providing immediate responses and in line with our standards.
- Coordinating and maintain the administration of the full employee life cycle.
- Actively assist with the organisation of all social events for employees.
- Prepare & coordinate the communication of employee benefits.
- Maintain the general administration of the department and ensure all relevant data is inputted and updated weekly.
- Assist the Senior Human Resources team with additional projects as and when assigned.
- Contribute in maintaining an excellent level of service in conjunction with the minimum requirement of the LQA standards at all times.
Experience within an HR role in a fast-paced environment is desired for this position with strong working skills in MS Office, including Excel is essential. Previous 5-star hospitality experience is beneficial.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast-paced Human Resources department and a high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of exceptional guest service.
We anticipate applicants will have worked in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
Here at Maybourne, we strive to reward our employees for the incredible work they do every single day. In return for your hard work and dedication we offer you:
- Excellent salary package.
- Family Friendly company policies including enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- Holiday allowance increase after 3 and 5 years of service.
- Travel Season Ticket Loans.
- Pension Scheme*.
Health and Wellbeing Support
- Subsidised monthly Podiatrist and Masseuse treatments.
- Flu vaccination vouchers*.
- Eye test vouchers and contributions towards glasses*.
- 24-hour employee assistance helpline.
- On and off-site Occupational Health Service.
- Death in Service salary contribution.
- Various wellbeing activities focused on mental and physical health.
- A complimentary state-of-the-art all-day dining staff restaurant serving a range of nutritious meals.
Recognition and Career Development
- Referral Scheme ‘Introduce a Star’ where you can earn up to £1,500*.
- Instant employee recognition and award programme with generous prizes.
- Employee of the month nominations with generous prizes.
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities.
- In-house training and development team with a strong focus on career progression and personal growth.
- Long service awards.
- Preferential room rates of £50 per overnight stay for yourself or your family across the Maybourne Hotel Group.
- Hotel Guest Experience Stay* including an overnight stay and wining and dining at our renowned restaurants and bars.
- 50% Food and Beverage discount* across the Maybourne Hotel Group.
- Social events (Annual Awards, Summer Maybourne Picnic, Welcome to Work, Annual Staff Party, Annual Staff Children Party, etc.)
- Wedding and Baby gifts.
- Retirement functions.
*Terms and conditions apply to all benefits.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now