A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Evening Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
As an Evening Room Attendant you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience at The Berkeley.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Keep all guest rooms and equipment well maintained, impeccably cleaned and up to LQA and Berkeley standards.
- Respond to guest requests in a prompt manner and assist in the efficiency and smooth running of the Housekeeping department.
- Ensure to accurately follow key signing procedures and keep all Housekeeping records well maintained and up-to-date.
- Report any rooms which do not require service or any other matter requiring the supervisors’ attention immediately after noticing.
Successful candidates for our Evening Room Attendant opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service. The position is a part-time opportunity of 25 hours per week.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.