A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Officer to join our Security team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the standards of Security and Health and Safety as laid down by the hotel management and company standards.
- Protect and safeguard, guests, employees and company in relation to all matters involving security, fire, bomb and health and safety
- Accurantely record and collate all facts surrounding security incidents and /or investigations in the hotel.
- Actively monitor the CCTV system and ensure to be fully compliant with the Data Protection Act regarding CCTV.
- Carry out administrative duties according to The Berkeley standards. This includes maintaining accurate logs, records and notebooks.
- Ensure that any items being removed from the Hotel are checked, pass-outs are processed correctly, with any discrepancies referred and/or any items withheld as deemed appropriate.
- Initiate investigations or where appropriate personally carry out an investigation ensuring clear, concise, and factual records are taken and communicated to the Hotel Manager and Security Manager.
As a Security Officer you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience at The Berkeley.
Successful candidates for our Security Officer opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now