Evening room attendant
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
As an Evening Room Attendant you will contribute to exceed the expectations of our guests’ in-room stay. You will have the opportunity to service our hotel’s luxurious bedrooms to create the impression for our guests that they are the first person to actually use the room and ensure that their room is refreshed and turndown, prepared for a relaxing night’s sleep.
You will be required to work 5 days a week starting from 5.00pm until 10.00pm. Every one of our rooms is unique and the finest linens and amenities are used for our guests to create a lasting impression. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great team in a wonderful environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality or travel and tourism industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Strong guest care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now