A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Duty Manager to join our Front Office team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the management of the front of house operation supervising the team and ensuring that guest service is maintained to the high standards required by the company.
- Support the reception operation and all duties of the team and to ensure that the agreed systems and procedures are upheld within the department.
- Provide and receive full and complete handovers between shifts and ensure that all members for each shift are fully informed of operation needs and issues of the day.
- Assist in achieving the departmental objectives, LQA standards, maximising occupancy and maintaining the reputation of the hotel
- Log all operational incidents that may affect the business or have an impact on guest service in the Duty Managers’ Log and ensure appropriate follow-up to all incidents.
- Actively promote the services and facilities available to guests within the hotel, maximising revenue from other outlets.
As a Duty Manager you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience at The Berkeley.
Successful candidates for our Duty Manager opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now