Demi Chef de Partie
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Demi Chef de Partie to join our Main Kitchen at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Chef de Partie and Sous Chefs in the preparation and service of food.
- Ensure that food preparation is of the highest standard using the finest ingredients at all times.
- Be fully conversant with all Restaurants, Bar, Floor Service and Banqueting menus with regard to the particular items relating to your designated section.
- Ensure that portion control is maintained in accordance with company guidelines, laid down with the Executive Chef.
- Advise Sous Chef of any commodity needing immediate use or attention.
- Ensure that maximum effort is given to achieve an efficient service whilst maintaining the highest possible standards.
- Ensure that the kitchen areas designated, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required by the executive chef.
As a Chef de Partie you will work closely with the Senior Chefs and assist in the day to day operation of the hotel’s main kitchen. You will be passionate about working with the finest and freshest ingredients and excited to learn from the Senior Chefs in the brigade.
Successful candidates for our Demi Chef de Partie opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now