Cloakroom & Public Area Attendant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Cloakroom Attendant/Public Area Cleaner to join our Housekeeping team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Cloakroom Attendant/Public Area Cleaner you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience at The Berkeley.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the safe keeping of our guests’ personal belongings left in the Cloakroom.
- Organise and label all items left in Cloakroom by guests and visitors.
- Keep the Cloakroom and public toilets clean and maintained in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Replenish all guest amenities, such as liquid soap, toilet paper, etc. as required.
- Inspect ladies and gents toilets regularly and attend to its needs.
- Report any belongings that were left behind in the Cloakroom and Public Areas to the Housekeeping Office.
- Be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas & Back of House areas in the hotel.
Successful candidates for our Cloakroom Attendant/Public Area Cleaner opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service. Previous 5* Hotel Housekeeping experience is desired.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.