Casual Spa Therapist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Casual Spa Therapist to join our Health Club & Spa team at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, The Berkeley Bar & Terrace with its inspired interior styling, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and Bamford Wellness Spa.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide a full range of massage treatments to clients (male and female) to the standard required by The Berkeley including deep tissue, shiatsu and pressure point massage.
- Ensure all treatments are delivered to the highest standard and LQA and Forbes standards are always adhered to.
- Maintain effective communication within the department and ensure that the Health Club Manager is kept well informed of any problems / queries that have arisen.
- You may be required to provide any other reasonable spa treatments to guests of which you are qualified to perform.
- Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the department i.e. through controlling wastage and being responsible for the economy of all utilities and resources.
- Recommend and retail home care products and reach targets given by the head therapist.
As a Spa Therapist you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience at The Berkeley.
Successful candidates for our Spa Therapist opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of impeccable service.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now