We are currently seeking an exceptional and creative Bartender to join our Blue Bar team around Bar Manager, Rashid Ghuloom at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
The uber cool Blue Bar is one of London’s top bars. The Bar has oodles of style and a comfortable upscale atmosphere, ideal for its market profile!
As a Bartender you will provide an excellent level of customer service and naturally engage with our guests at all times. You will create, prepare and mix drinks from our extensive drinks menu and help create captivating moments that make our guests want to return to the Blue Bar.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Mixology training and a good working knowledge of cocktails
- WSET levels would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of wines, liquor and champagnes
- An Innovator in Food and Beverage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now