We are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor to join the Reception team at The Berkeley hotel.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- To provide the most welcoming and accommodating service to all guests, in compliance withdepartmental Standard of Procedures (SOPs) and hotel service standards.aspects.
- To monitor and coach all reception staff to assure guest satisfaction.
- To assure a smooth and economical operation in consideration of guest service and revenue
- To maintain and maximise hotel revenue
- To ensure the shift is well managed by communicating with all relevant departments.
As a Supervisor you will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift at the Front Desk, delegating all tasks from the shift duties list and assisting the Receptionists where necessary. Throughout your shift, you will complete general reception duties, allocate rooms best suitable for each guest and ensure that credit procedures are followed.
Successful candidates for our Supervisor opportunity will demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now