To join our Fleet Services team, we are currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Chauffeur. As a Chauffeur for Maybourne Hotel Group you will be representing The Berkeley, Claridge’s and The Connaught.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
Based at The Berkeley, you will be driving our guests to and from their destinations using the highest quality cars, and responding to their needs whilst creating memorable experiences. You will greet our guests with confidence and deliver outstanding service by assisting them with knowledge of the city, the local area and the three hotels.
Your other duties will be to ensure that all cars are equipped with the appropriate amenities and supplies for each journey and that all items are clean and reflective of the standards of the Maybourne Hotel Group.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Excellent driver
- Holder of a PCO Private Hire Drivers license
- In-depth knowledge of Greater London’s topography
- Excellent knowledge of all major landmarks, theatres, restaurants etc
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong guest care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now