Maybourne Hotel Group
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Chauffeur to join the Fleet Services team at Maybourne Hotel Group.
Maybourne Hotel Group owns and manages Claridge's, The Connaught and The Berkeley – three of the most renowned hotels in London. Our hotels have histories that stretch back over a century. And, while each one retains its timeless appeal and individual nature, we are committed to ensuring they are always in tune with the wants and wishes of today’s discerning guests.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Chauffeur for Maybourne Hotel Group you will be representing The Berkeley, Claridge’s and The Connaught. Based at The Berkeley, you will be driving our guests to and from their destinations using the highest quality cars, and responding to their needs whilst creating memorable experiences.
Main responsibilities of the Chauffer include, but are not limited to:
- To provide the most welcoming and accommodating service to all guests, in compliance with the Feet department’s standard procedures and hotel service standards.
- To receive, drive and escort clients using vehicles from the Maybourne fleet.
- To maintain the vehicles appropriately in accordance with the manufacturers’ requirements, UK Health and Safety law and Company performance standards.
- Contribute in maintaining an excellent level of service in conjunction with the minimum requirement of the LQA standards at all times.
Successful candidates for the Chauffeur will demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Excellent driver
- Holder of a PCO Private Hire Drivers license
- In-depth knowledge of Greater London’s topography
- Excellent knowledge of all major landmarks, theatres, restaurants etc
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong guest care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now