Group director of finance
We are seeking an exceptional Group director of finance to join the team at Maybourne Hotel Group. Reporting directly into the Chief financial officer, the Group director of finance will assume financial operational responsibility for Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley working closely with the property General Managers and their teams.
Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley, together the Maybourne Hotel Group, are three of the world’s most legendary luxury hotels, located in Mayfair and Knightsbridge in the heart of London. Although each hotel has its own distinct character and personality, all are defined by their impeccable service, timeless style and a commitment to giving guests an authentic and unique experience.
Main duties & responsibilities
- The ideal candidate for the role of Group director of finance, will be a professional specialist in the Executive team, having ideally lead and managed a combined finance department for a multi-property operation.
- A process minded leader, working across all three properties offering support and guidance to the hotels and finance teams, this person will demonstrate strong business and financial acumen providing timely advice in relation to risks and opportunities; delivering timely financial reporting to management; achieving optimum profitability and to maintaining the financial control of the business.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CA or Equivalent)
- Driven and motivated by targets, who has an understanding of the Luxury, 5 star market
- Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Maintain excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven financial acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now