We are seeking an exceptional Reservations Coordinator to join the Maybourne Hotel Group team. Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion and are committed to giving guests at our Mayfair and Knightsbridge hotels authentic and unique experiences that reflect the individual nature of our luxury hotels in London.
Claridge’s is London’s art deco jewel, with a rich history and heritage that all started in the 19th century. Claridge's prides itself on impeccable service. For generations we’ve catered to our guests' every whim, both inside and outside the hotel, offering a unique, genuinely bespoke approach to meet the needs of the tired, the excited and the exacting traveller.
The Berkeley’s beautifully choreographed service stops at nothing to help our guests enjoy their stay. Creating a relaxed atmosphere in a luxurious London residence with all the comforts of home requires hard work and the seamless coordination of every member of our staff.
At the beating heart of London’s Mayfair Village, The Connaught redefines the British luxury experience. An expertly judged blend of tradition with the utmost modernity, The Connaught is the insider’s choice for connoisseurs in the art of living well
Main duties & responsibilities
- To assist and support the reservations team, dealing with the day to day administration of the Reservations Sales Office.
- To maximise room revenue through cross selling and up selling.
- General administrative duties as requested, including working through a variety of daily reports across rooms and restaurant reservations.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now