Social Media Executive
Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion for hospitality and are committed to giving guests at our Mayfair and Knightsbridge hotels authentic and unique experiences that reflect the individual nature of our hotels: Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley.
Main duties & responsibilities
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for all things Social Media – This role is a unique and first-time opportunity for an energetic, creative individual to join the Communications team working across three of the world’s most iconic and beloved hotels. Exciting content creation will be at the forefront of this role, in addition to helping us manage our social media communities and achieve growth across our channels. A passion for luxury, hospitality, and all things visual is a must.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of our communities on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook with the emphasis on Instagram. This will be supported by the Communications team who currently run all channels.
- You will lead on engagement with followers – responses to comments and messages – always keeping in mind the tone of each hotel.
- You will be alert to any adverse comment and flag to the wider team in order to maintain the positive online reputation of the hotels.
- Reporting on follower growth across all channels, working with the Digital Marketing team on their wider analysis
- 1-2 years experience in content creation and previous personal and/or professional success in high engagement social media growth.
- A positive can-do attitude; always willing to go the extra mile within a small and fast paced team.
- A creative thinker with a strong aesthetic eye.
- Excellent creative, copywriting, and oral communication skills.
- A candidate with their finger on the pulse of London social life, cultural trends and luxury brands, able to identify which online discussions we should be exploring and which ones we shouldn’t.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now