Digital marketing executive
We are seeking an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to join our Digital Marketing team at Maybourne Hotel Group.
Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion for hospitality and are committed to giving guests at our Mayfair and Knightsbridge hotels authentic and unique experiences that reflect the individual nature of our hotels: Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley.
The Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Digital Project Manager and work closely with the wider Digital and Brand Marketing teams, as well as with relevant hotel teams and agency partners. The Digital Marketing Executive will be the go-to person across the business for all website updates, ensuring that webpages are always accurate and up-to-date. The Digital Marketing Executive will also be responsible for coordinating day to day activity across various digital projects and providing administrative functions to the Digital team.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To own and act as the main point of contact for all website content updates. This includes sourcing content, briefing agency partners, fact-checking, proofing and editing copy as well as implementing the changes in the websites CMS and overseeing the approval process with key stakeholders.
- To ensure all content updates are made in an accurate and timely fashion on the three hotel websites, corporate website, booking platforms and transactional emails.
- To conduct weekly/monthly reporting and insight analysis, and assist with ad hoc reporting requirements.
- To provide administrative support to the digital marketing team (invoices, new supplier forms…).
- To work closely with the Digital Project Manager and the digital agency to implement new functionality and optimise website performance.
- To work closely with the Digital Project Manager and the SEO agency to implement on-site SEO recommendations, to improve rankings on SERP and increase relevant traffic to the websites.
- To participate in developing and implementing a personalised website content strategy based on user offsite and onsite behaviour.
- To manage the GDS agency and ensure all marketing campaigns are up-to-date and feature the latest offers and news across the hotels.
- To assist with hotel website projects and any new digital projects as needed.
- To conduct and evaluate competitive analysis and research as required.
- To keep up-to-date with the latest techniques, best practices and innovations in the digital marketing space.
- Previous digital marketing experience in the luxury hospitality or retail sector.
- Team player with a proactive approach and the ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and work in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with website content management systems.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel. Results driven.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with an excellent attention to detail especially when it comes to spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- A good eye for design and knowledge of image editing and web design programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator…).
- Strong passion for all things digital and latest marketing innovations and trends.
- Previous retail eCommerce experience is a bonus.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now