IT helpdesk supervisor
We are seeking an exceptional IT Helpdesk Supervisor to join the Maybourne Hotel Group Corporate team. Our colleagues are committed to giving guests at our Mayfair and Knightsbridge hotels authentic and unique experiences that reflect the individual nature of our luxury hotels in London.
Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley, together the Maybourne Hotel Group, are three of the world’s most legendary luxury hotels, located in Mayfair and Knightsbridge in the heart of London. Although each hotel has its own distinct character and personality, all are defined by their impeccable service, timeless style and a commitment to giving guests an authentic and unique experience.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a IT Helpdesk Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Proactively maintain all business systems/applications and assist with database maintenance when requested.
- Provide support our Virtual infrastructure, LAN/WAN infrastructure be involved in systems deployment and to ensure existing technology is used to its best potential.
- Monitor and support all interfaces and escalate any issues to the 3rd party providers if and when necessary but no later than 5 working hours if the problem is not resolved.
- Installation, configuration and support of printers, peripherals, servers, PC’s, laptops, mobile phones and other IT equipment.
- Support, monitor, manager, test and troubleshoot hardware, operating system, software problems and Citrix XenApp.
- Creating and maintaining systems support documentation, procedures and other information useful to the smooth and efficient operation of information systems.
- Providing 24 hour, 7 days a week on call support as per rota.
Successful candidates for our IT Helpdesk Supervisor opportunity will:
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Have extensive experience in a similar role, ideally within a hotel environment.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now