Chef de partie
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool. To join our kitchen team around Executive Chef Shaun Whatling, we are currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Chef de Partie.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Chef de Partie you will play an integral part of our Main Kitchen Brigade. You will assist the Sous Chefs in the preparation and service of food, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times. You will be responsible for culinary delights for our Collins Room restaurant, In-Room Dining and Banqueting Events. In addition, you will be responsible for the supervision and development of the Demi Chef de Partie, Commis Chef and Trainee Chefs within the department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Chef de Partie who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry. You will be a team player, have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Exceptional culinary skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and professional approach
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now