Spa attendant (maternity cover)
We are looking for a talented Spa Attendant to join the Aman team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
The award-winning Aman Spa at The Connaught is truly a place that focuses on holistic wellbeing. All treatments are enhanced by using only products that reflect the organic, holistic and healing ethos of the Aman Spa. The Aman spa’s mission is to ensure that every guest experiences an individually bespoke treatment, creating a total awakening of the senses, to ensure they emerge relaxed, fulfilled and with a renewed enthusiasm for life.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Spa Attendant, you will:
- Be responsible for keeping all Spa facilities clean and well maintained
- Ensure that all products are adequately presented to clients and treatment rooms as well as changing rooms are stocked with towels, robes and slippers
- Be responsible for completing client records cards prior to treatments, providing relevant after care advice and upselling products to increase revenue.
You must be:
- Warm, caring, intuitive, honest and motivated to provide an excellent service at all times
- Well presented
- Have excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to further their skills and career within a busy spa environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now