We are looking for a passionate Security supervisor to join the Security team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Security supervisor you will be in charge of the hotel's security, ensuring that the hotel's property, assets, colleagues and guests are protected from any kind of loss, damage or threat. You will be working very closely with the Security manager, ensuring that all procedures are followed according to standard.
As the Security supervisor you will possess excellent communication skills, be passionate about hospitality, well organised and have a strong attention to details. You will have a strong knowledge on Health & Safety legislations, as well as the UK law. Ideally, you will have a working knowledge of CCTV, fire systems and have experience in a similar role.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now