A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Supervisor to join the Jean Georges restaurant team at the award-winning 5-star Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
- As Supervisor you will assist the Restaurant Director and Assistant Restaurant Director in leading a team of 60 in the delivery of an exceptional guest experience.
- Being an excellent and confident communicator, you will take a hands-on approach to your role and be a true ambassador of excellent service.
- As Supervisor you will have a natural ability to support a successful team, and have a wealth of beverage knowledge, both classical and contemporary.
- You will be an accomplished and driven Supervisor with proven experience in supervising a team within a high profile environment.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a Supervisor to assist the outstanding Jean Georges team.
- This position is offering fantastic opportunities for career development and progression.
- The successful candidate will be involved in ensuring that standards are always maintained at all times and making their mark within an iconic London hotel.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now