A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Painter to join the Technical Services team of the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel, one of London’s most prestigious and renowned hotels.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Painter, you will be responsible for ensuring that all areas of the building is appropriately decorated and maintained to a high standard. You will be assisting in all areas of the hotel’s interior and exterior and assist the team as and when required. You will be a confident communicator, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible to cover shifts as business required and with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
You will be a confident communicator, enthusiastic and motivated, with a good eye for detail and accuracy. With this in mind, you will have previous experience at a similar level and have proven skills within a 5-star luxury hotel or similar environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now