We are looking for a passionate and ambitious House Porter to join the Housekeeping team at the award-winning 5-Star Connaught hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a House Porter you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and standard of daily assigned areas
- Maintaining, repairing and moving bedrooms equipment
- Reporting damages and malfunctions
This is a guest facing role and you must maintain high knowledge of hotel information and special events in order to respond to guest inquiries.
- Be an excellent team player
- Have excellent communication and guest care skills
- Have pride and attention to detail in your work
Ideally, you will have proven experience within a role within a similar environment.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now