A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Bar Waiter/Waitress to join the Coburg Bar team at the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
The Coburg Bar has been designed by India Mahdavi. Using her unique and eclectic creativity, she has created a public space that encompasses a warm, chic, relaxed and intimate vibe, while maintaining the essence of its original appeal.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Bar Waiter/Waitress, you will:
- Be an exceptional team player.
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator and have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience of the Connaught Bar.
- Ensure a service experience that is personal to each of our guests and represents this iconic bar.
As Bar Waiter/Waitress, you must:
- Be passionate about people and in joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding bar experience.
- Have previous experience within a similar role, and a working knowledge of quality wines, products and cocktails. However your commitment to your team and guest service delivery will set you apart.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic bar team in one of the London’s top bars and most exclusive luxury hotels that offers excellent career and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now