Assistant financial controller
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Assistant Financial Controller to join an outstanding Finance team at the award-winning 5-Star Deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Assistant Financial Controller you will join a high performing team and have a key role in delivering a technical and analytical perspective in accounting processes and financial plans.
This role will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the entire accounting process, and accurate relevant financial reporting
- The supervision and development of the Finance team
An excellent and confident communicator, you will hold a central role within in the finance team and support the department across all areas of finance management.
You will have:
- A high level of numeracy and IT skills, including MS Office suite
- Proven administrative and exceptional organisational skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to prioritise tasks and deadlines effectively
- Proven experience gained within an accounts function
- Previous experience with financial and hotel management systems, would be highly desirable
- Experience within a hospitality business would be beneficial for this role however this is not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now