Casual waiter / waitress
We are looking for Casual Waiters/ess to join our exceptional team.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a waiter / waitress you will:
- Offer a warm and genuine welcome to guests, including arrival meet & greet and offer assistance throughout your shift
- Prepare hot beverages and basic alcoholic drinks
- Serve Food & Beverages to Claridge’s standards
- To be able to carry Silver Service with confidence
- Carry out cleaning of departmental equipment and rooms
The ideal candidate would have a real interest in the hospitality industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a 5* property and also be involved in large events. We are looking for an enthusiastic Waiter/ess to join our highly motivated and focused team at this prestigious five super-luxury star hotel.
Previous hotel Waiter/ess experience would be an advantage but not essential. You must be able to communicate effectively, maximise resources, adhere to strict Hygiene standards and adhere to Health and Safety regulations. A flexible approach is imperative to the ever-changing demands of the Department.
Other desirable skills include:
- Good people skills
- Passion about proving great service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now