We are seeking an exceptional, part-time Telephonist to join the Claridge’s team, working 32 hours per week. Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion enriched with an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
Claridge’s is London’s art deco jewel, with a rich history and heritage that all started in the 19th century. Claridge's prides itself on impeccable service. For generations we’ve catered to our guests' every whim, both inside and outside the hotel, offering a unique, genuinely bespoke approach to meet the needs of the tired, the excited and the exacting traveller.
As one of London’s most exclusive luxury hotels we have been a refuge for Kings and a Hollywood home from home, we will always be timelessly glamourous, and we continue to provide magical experiences for all of our guests. Our breath-taking suites, exquisite cuisine and charm make Claridge’s the art deco masterpiece it is today.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Answering calls quickly and efficiently, provide assistance with queries and questions from callers from both inside and outside the hotel
- Taking accurate messages for guests and management
- Ensuring that wakeup calls are recorded immediately, and when placed are done so punctually and politely
- Provide an intuitive service, and helping to creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests
- Have a clear and pleasant speaking voice with fluent level of spoken and written English
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation and a confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now