We are seeking a motivated purchasing assistant to join the purchasing team.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Supervise the arrival of all our supplies entering the hotel
- Check the quality and quantity of goods entering the hotel, and reporting any irregularities to the assistant purchasing manager or relevant head of department
- Support the purchasing team with invoicing and administrative duties
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Passion for quality products and ingredients
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now